- Bachelor of Arts in Political Science from the Georgia Southern University
- Juris Doctor degree from Southern Illinois University School of Law
- His paternal grandfather and cousin are both Army veterans. His grandfather served in WWII as an Army Officer.
- An avid traveler, he has been to China, Australia, New Zealand, England, Ireland, Iceland, Denmark, Italy, France, Monaco, Mexico, Dominican Republic, Belize, and Honduras.
- Mr. DeBoer also enjoys the company of his two-year-old labradoodle, Hobbes.
Attorney Christopher J. “CJ” DeBoer is based in Atlanta, Georgia, and has spent the last five years working for the Board of Veterans’ Appeals. Before joining Cameron Firm, PC, he served as an Attorney-Advisor with the BVA. He has adjudicated over 550 cases and has extensive experience with the BVA and the broad issues veterans and their families face when pursuing VA benefits.
Mr. DeBoer received his undergraduate degree from Georgia Southern University where he served as President of the Theta Xi Fraternity. After completing his degree, he served as an Educational Leadership Consultant for the Theta Xi Fraternity Headquarters based out of St. Louis, Missouri.
Mr. DeBoer holds a Juris Doctor degree from Southern Illinois University School of Law where he also served as President of the Student Bar Association. Additionally, he served as a Law Clerk to the U.S. House Judiciary Committee, Subcommittee on Immigration and Border Security in Washington, D.C., before returning to Southern Illinois to graduate in May 2018.
Christopher DeBoer’s outgoing attitude and years of experience at the BVA make him a valuable team member and veteran advocate at Cameron Firm, PC.