- Master of Arts degree in International Boundary Law from Durham University
- Juris Doctor degree from the William S. Richardson School of Law at the University of Hawaii at Manoa
- Mr. Brenner used to live and work in South Korea. In his spare time, he visited the battlefields of the Korean War to commemorate the duty and sacrifices made by those who served during “America’s Forgotten War.”
- He’s an avid motorcycle enthusiast.
- And he can speak French and Korean.
Jonathan Brenner is a Managing Attorney with Cameron Firm, PC. Mr. Brenner is based in the Washington, D.C. metro region, but represents veterans nationwide. He is dedicated to helping servicemen and women get the benefits they deserve.
Mr. Brenner received his Juris Doctor degree from the William S. Richardson School of Law at the University of Hawaii at Manoa. Throughout law school, he held an externship position with the Office of Hawaiian Affairs, where he advocated for the interests of the Native Hawaiian community.
As the grandson of WWII veterans, Mr. Brenner understands the importance of taking care of our nation’s heroes. His focus at Cameron Firm, PC, is to “take care of those who took care of us,” or in other words, provide the highest quality of legal representation to those who protect and serve our country.