VA News News and Information from the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- Faith-based event held to combat Veteran suicideby Debra Sage on November 29, 2023 at 3:30 pm
Ozarks and Central Arkansas VA hosted an outreach event for faith-based community members to combat Veteran suicide.
- VA’s new program for Medal of Honor recipientsby Mike Molina on November 29, 2023 at 2:30 pm
VA recently developed a pilot program providing direct and specialized assistance for the 65 living Medal of Honor recipients nationwide.
- Discover meaning in your career as a nurse at VAby zoewestrick on November 28, 2023 at 9:30 pm
With our numerous training programs and education support options, becoming a VA nurse is one of the most rewarding journeys you can take.
- Oklahoma City VA’s Health Chat appby Debra Sage on November 28, 2023 at 7:30 pm
Oklahoma City VA launched VA Health Chat app, a new digital communication resource.
- Transitioning Veteran found VA career with DoD Skillbridge programby Debra Sage on November 28, 2023 at 3:30 pm
Skillbridge program connects industry partners with transitioning military members who have 180 days or fewer of service remaining
Cameron Quarterly Newsletters